JTLP NZ Recruitment Specialists

Recruitment Specialists

We help NZ businesses acquire overseas talent and assist education providers with student recruitment solutions.

Looking to recruit workers or students from overseas?

Ethically attracting and recruiting talented individuals from overseas is what we do. Our dedicated team of recruitment, education and immigration experts will go the extra mile so you don’t have to.

Open sign in a small business shop
What we do

Recruitment Solutions for
New Zealand Businesses

Through carefully listening to your requirements JTLP will provide you with highly skilled individuals perfectly suited to your organisation. We are focused on client welfare and are driven to help you succeed whether you are a candidate or an employer.


Looking for skilled workers or for employment in New Zealand?


Looking for committed students or to study in New Zealand?

Visa Assistance

Looking for visa and immigration assistance for work and study in New Zealand?

Aerial view of Auckland skyline from Mount Eden after sunset during blue hour

Want to Study in New Zealand?

JTLP have a range of study options open for talented individuals wishing to study in beautiful New Zealand. Our specialist immigration team will support your visa application depending on the requirements of your chosen course.


Frequently Asked Questions.

Businessman puts wooden blocks with the word FAQ (frequently asked questions)

From 4 July 2022 the New Zealand Immigration requirements for employing overseas workers is changing. All employers wishing to employ workers from overseas will be required to become accredited. Employers will be required to use the Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) to hire migrants on visas for up to 3 years. JTLP will be able to guide employers with the assistance of our immigration advisors.

Under the new regulations you can apply for 1 of 4 different levels of accreditation.

  • Standard accreditation is for standard businesses hiring up to 5 migrants.
  • High-volume accreditation is for standard businesses hiring 6 or more migrants.
  • Franchisee accreditation is for businesses that are part of a franchise. There is no limit to how many migrants you can hire.
  • Controlling third party accreditation is for businesses who place migrants with third parties while being the direct employer named in
Yes you can. If you want your partner (spouse or de facto) to come with you to New Zealand, your partner and dependent children must obtain their own visas. They must apply for their own visitor, student or work visas to come to New Zealand. If you hold a working visa, your partner may be able to obtain a visitor visa to remain in New Zealand with you. they may apply for a Partner of a Student work visa or a Partner of a Student visitor visa, provided that they meet requirements.
Yes you can, although this is dependant on the visa you are granted. If you meet the visa requirements you can work up to 20 hours per week during term time, and full time over the holiday periods.
This is entirely dependant upon the requirements of your course provider. So although many courses will require the minimum IELTS level 5.5 this is not to say you cannot study without it. JTLP will be able to guide you through the English language requirements for your chosen study course and be able to put you in contact with English language course providers should you require.
Your New Zealand visa application will be granted depending upon your personal circumstances and the visa you are applying for. JTLP’s immigration advisors will keep you updated through every step of the process from application to successful application. Our mission is to ensure you are granted the visa you require.